- Communicate recruitment needs for various positions and determine recruitment plans.
- Write and post recruitment advertisements on major job platforms.
- Screen resumes and conduct phone or video interviews.
- Perform background checks and verify the authenticity of applicants’ information.
- Handle campus recruitment activities including presentations, written tests and interviews.
- Complete new employee onboarding paperwork and pre-job training.
- Collect feedback and improve recruitment efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in human resource management or related field.
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience, experience in large companies preferred.
- Familiar with recruitment procedures with good negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination and adaptability skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Proficient in Thai and English.